Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Warlick Input!

A person that is very well known for his blog is David Warlick. The link to his blog is http://davidwarlick.com/2cents/. Warlick spends a great deal of time sharing his thoughts and opinions. His blog gives some great ideas for set-up and design.

I think that blogging is a great way for students to get together and share their thoughts. I think that the way that technology is growing, blogging will be used a lot more in future classes. I think it would be a good tool for projects and research that students may have to find. I also think that blogging is a better way for students to get feedback from their peers on the work that they have created. Students may also find blogging very helpful for giving them topics for writing papers.

I could see myself using blogging in my future classroom. I think that students could use it for getting together on projects and even answering questions about assignments. I invision this tool being used in my classroom as more of a source of help and understanding on assignments. I think is would also be a great way to give my students some helpful exposure to the internet and its resoureces.

No comments:

Post a Comment