Sunday, February 22, 2009

SlideShare

At first when I looked at SlideShare I was a little overwhelemed. I think that it is a lot of information to take in a one time. After you begin to read it and start to break up the directions it is not so bad. I think that this could really be a useful tool for the classroom. I think that students could really benefit from this and might even take in more informaton about the lesson. I would probably do a walk thru with the class and get them started, then let them create their own project.

I feel that I was able to really blend several different subjects in to this unit plan. I feel that everything is a learning experience and by adding a few activities you can really touch on several different subjects. I was able to touch on math, science, social studies, and even language arts. I was even able to add a little bit of their personalities by giving them an at home project.

1 comment:

  1. I was also a little overwhelemed with the assignment. The assignment had a alot of description and details. I believe after you examine and teach your students on how to use these different tools it would become benefit in your classroom

    I like your unit question on why do we need oxygen? Then subdividing it into four different subjects. Also having different activites within the subjects. I also agree with you the use of technology would make the class and subjects more interesting.

    ReplyDelete